This was supposed to be the month I finally dug out the play room and made me a space to work and exercise in. Instead, it turned into the month I cleaned out my classroom, moved schools, and cleaned out my new classroom!
I’m coming to realize that the phrase in John 4:15 “If the Lord wills . . .” is not just a phrase.
What has happened is the answer to several prayers
- Be able to spend more time with the littles
- A way for me to feel like I’m making a difference
- Able to be more involved in the kid’s education
- Help R see success as a student instead of the failure he currently feels
- Better friends for the littles
I will take these over a clean room. Besides, I now teach PE every other week, so I’m getting my exercise in.
With all the changes that have happened, and the new work load I’ve acquired, I’m going to take a short break from Patchett’s Passions. I’ll be back after Christmas with some new goals, great books, and some announcements!
1 thought on “New Direction”
You amaze and astound me! I am SO ready for your half autobiography